Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Own Fight for Justice

EXERTS FROM A LETTER TO THE INDEPENDENT POLICE COMPLAINTS COMMISSION- UNITED KINGDOM

Dear Tim Ashton

I have gone from here to the end of every legal avenue in your country to rectify this matter. If you are not to hold this corruption accountable then who is? The police officer were found by your findings to be culpable of oppressive and harassing treatment of me last year warranting the complaint against them, which
they have once again slipped thought the cracks of justice. They have yet to be ever held accountable as per their flogging me off annually leading up to last years finding by the IPCC.

You confirmed that my complaint against the Met for having not expunged my record was not included in the complaint filed against them last year and therefore making this obviously a new complaint now. Especially, as the criminal record held against me is tarnishing my very namesake and ever criminal background check conducted there and in that of my own home country of the United States.

This is in spite of the fact that my record was to due be expunge of a dubiously brought against me charges and even more flimsy conviction TWO YEARS ago.

Charges they attempted to punish me with under further malicious arrest in 2003 after I made complaints which led to formal complaint charges brought against them in 2002 are still stood on my record as active. I happened to be found not guilty so why oh why are the two charges moronically brought against me charges by the police officers named in last years formal complaint against not expunged. They should have those charges I was found not guilty of FOUR YEARS later removed from active status and removed all together!

Do I have to physical entered into the police records department to personally expunge my record myself? I will happily do so. However, I just might bring along with a film or camera crew to document the occasion just in case the police wished to try another malicious fast one on me.

Meanwhile, I am writing a book about my horrendous ordeal with a view of publication over the next few months. I do not intend to change the names of any malicious or corruptly involved police officer or Metropolitan Official who has allowed this to happen to me.

I will not be denied justice in this matter no matter how many doors the London Met think they have the power to block or close on my effort to vindicate myself. I will speak with a voice that will be heard loudly against their deliberate attempts to be held accountable to everyone person upon this earth living or decease knows my story and witness the true power of courage in the face of such horrendous abuse of power.

I trust that it is not your commission’s intention to not hold those responsible for what has happened to me accountable in some form or another. As no one on their side has been prosecuted, not even the false witnesses against me, no one has been demoted quite the opposite from what I understand, I have not received compensation, an out of court settlement, nor the expunging of my police record. I do not think it is out my own human rights to demand an apology from the police officers themselves and the London Met Police on a whole. For they all should be ashamed, they have grossly gone after me and to their shock I have withstood it all and still stand against them.

I want to get on with my life and forget them, the UK, the past ten years of my life which ironically the only one thing worth remembering is in fact the very man whom this sorry situation was spurred on because of. That man is Alastair Burlingham. He I will never forget and cherish always. The rest can all go to hell as it were!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kesha Coggins

---------------------------------------------------------------------
The names of the MAIN police officers at the heart of the abuse of power I suffered for eight years are the following

DC Driss Hayoukane-Kensington and Chelsea Police Station, London UK
DC Asheworth-Collingdale Police Station, London UK
DC Fryer-Marylebone Police Station, London UK
DC Pagne-Marylebone Police Station, London UK

No comments: